Do I need hearing aids?
Do you want to know “How good is my hearing”? Try this checklist to get an idea if it is a good idea to get a test:
- Do people around you seem to mumble and not speak clearly?
- Has anyone ever told you that they often have to repeat things for you?
- Is it hard for you to understand when someone talks to you from behind or the side?
- Is it difficult for you to follow conversations in loud environments (i.e. restaurants)?
- Has anyone ever asked you to turn down the volume of your TV or radio?
- Do you have difficulty understanding someone on the other end of the phone?
If you have answered “YES” three or more times, then we recommend you sign up for a free hearing test.