Want to know more about hearing aid prices?
Lansdowne Hearing sells hearing aids from $ 1,250 for basic hearing aids to $ 2,500 for premium hearing aids. These aids are supplied from top producers such as Simens, Rexton and other manufacturers. To determine the actual price for your hearing system, it is necessary to have a free test, consultation, product selection discussion and hearing aid trial. Lansdowne Hearing will help determine exactly what is necessary for your hearing loss, understand your budget and your lifestyle, and provide you with a real life hearing experience to determine the best fit for you.
We focus on helping you to hear 365 days a year so our pricing includes complimentary visits for adjustments, program changes, consultations and discussions at no extra charge. Also, multi-year warranties are typically supplied for most hearing aid solutions so you know that your hearing aids are covered.
||$1,250 – $1,450
||$1,450 – $1,850
||$1,850 – $2,500
clarity to eliminate
isolation from others
controlled by phone or
|Incredible speech clarity
even amidst background
Features, functionality and technology determine the cost of hearing aids. As shown above, three segments of hearing aids include the basic, mid-level and premium. The explanations in the charts above and below give a short summary of the benefits found in each technology segment. Today, all hearing aids have some level of digital signal processing and are higher quality sound than the analog hearing aids of the past. Speech clarity at varying levels is present in all segments along with elimination of the whistling that was so prevalent in previous generations of hearing aids.
Lansdowne Hearing lists a few categories of needs that might help you to determine which segment of hearing aid that you need. The categories are:
- Your hearing loss and everyday life. As the segment level increases, there is more capability to deliver a higher level of speech clarity even at higher levels of hearing loss. Additionally if you need or want to hear others with the highest possible speech clarity, you would opt for Premium level hearing aids.
- Your daily environments. If you go to restaurants, meetings, conferences and attend church you are exposed to demanding environments with background noise, reverberation from walls and multiple unwanted voices. Under these conditions, you might want to try both the Mid-Level and Premium level hearing aids which would help at different levels in these environments.
- Your desire for ease-of-use. Some people do not want to touch their hearing aids for adjustment and do not want to open battery doors daily or change pill sized batteries every week. With these needs, it might be beneficial to evaluate Mid-Level and Premium level options that eliminate the need to ever open a battery door again. Also, these aids can be controlled with your smart phone, a key chain remote, or a pocket remote.
- Your interest in streaming TV and your phone. When your smart phone rings or you watch TV, there are hearing aids that will directly stream the conversation or the TV program directly into your hearing aids. If this functionality is important for you, then we suggest trying the Premium level hearing aids.
Premium hearing aids
Premium hearing aids provide the best speech clarity in all listening situations, period. Your speech comprehension even in loud restaurants, meetings or church will be the best possibly available in the marketplace with Premium hearing aids. The level of digital signal processing is multiple times better at this level allowing you to smile broadly as you are finally satisfied that you can now hear everyone clearly. Although Premium aids are more expensive, they also provide the highest level of technology available. This includes not only speech clarity, but also streaming into your phone and TV and rechargeable batteries that you never remove for years.
Typical benefits include:
- OVP (Own Voice Processing) utilizes real-time recognition of the wearer’s voice
- 3D Classifier which analyzes acoustic, multidimensional data from the wearer’s environment
- Sound clarity provides lifelike sound which covers the full spectrum of wearing situations
- Best speech clarity in all environments
- Most discreet sizes and largest style assortment
- Batteries lasting 3-5 years
- Automatic natural voice processing
- Immediate recognition of voices of interest
- Streaming TV and your phone
SIEMENS PURE 312 7NX
The Siemens (now Signia) Pure 312 7Nx is the top of the line hearing aid from Siemens and one of the best in the industry. It is the most often used size and is the best solution available for OVP (Own Voice Processing), speech clarity in noisy environments and with background noise. The 3D classifier takes information on the wearer’s voice activity, motion state, and acoustic data to tailor the hearing aid’s response to your needs. It processes sound with much more clarity than mid-level and basic level hearing aids. Clarity is also available for mechanical reproductions of sound like TV and HD music and the radio.
More processing speed means automatic adjustments for you
All of the manual adjustments done with mid-level hearing aids are done automatically by Premium level hearing aids. The hearing aids monitor the surrounding environments and make changes to the hearing aid performance if you move to a quiet room, a basketball court or a church service. As with the Mid-level hearing aids, you can always over ride the automatic settings and select your own listening parameters if you want to be proactive. For others, you can just sit back and enjoy as the hearing aids adjust for your best speech clarity in any situation.
Blue tooth connectivity
Certain premium hearing aids allow you to accept phone calls directly into your hearing aids without lifting your smart phone to your ear. With the use of a transmitter the size of a playing card box, certain premium hearing aids can hear the TV directly into your hearing aids. This direct transmission eliminates static or distractions from noises in the room.
Premium hearing aid prices range between $ 1,750 and $ 2,100 and you can try them in our office and your home.
Ready to try top level hearing aids?